pelicanwaterqld




lightning tracker  
Pelican Waters QLD - Street Names
Sea Glint Place

“Sea Glint” was one of the first guest houses in Caloundra, located on the shore of Tooway Lake (or Wilson’s Lake as it was then known), and was owned and operated by Mr. John Wilson. 

The Queensland Premier, Lord Lamington, stayed at this guest house during a tour in 1896. 

Other guests included Sir Thomas McIlwraith, Sir Arthur Hunter Palmer and Boyd Dunlop Morehead.

caloundra
Caloundra

Return to Street Names

  © Jasprit Design 2009 Disclaimer