pelicanwaterqld




lightning tracker  
Pelican Waters QLD - Street Names
Koopa Place

The koopa, together with the Doomba, Greyhound and beaver, served with the Brisbane Tug and steamship Company working Moreton Bay.

The koopa was a 416 ton ship built in Glasgow and had a capacity of 1600 passengers. It commenced a Hamilton – redcliffe – Bribie Island service in 1912.

The koopa converted to a supply ship in World war 2, serving New Guinea waters.

koopa
The Koopa

Return to Street Names

  © Jasprit Design 2009 Disclaimer