lightning tracker  
Pelican Waters QLD - Street Names
Flitcroft Place

On 16 August 1917 “The Bulcock Estate”, comprised of “404 Superb Seaview Sites”, was made available for sale by agents Isles, Love and Co. of Brisbane. 

In the centre of the land sat Robert Bulcock’s estate (although Bulcock himself died in 1900). 

Many of the street names allocated at that time have prevailed to this day. 

Others, however, fell by the wayside: 

Flitcroft Terrace became Omrah Avenue; Ferris Avenue became Tay Ave; Burgess Terrace became Maloja Avenue.

bulcock beach
Bulcock Beach

Return to Street Names

  © Jasprit Design 2009 Disclaimer